Sunday, November 4, 2012

Over a Year

It is hard to believe it has been over a year since I posted anything.  I am going to post some new pictures and some old over due pictures.  I will start with the new ones. 
It is like pulling teeth with these boys to get a picture so they are few and far between.  I will update as we go.


We missed out on the Fall pumpkin photos this year due to soccer schedule so we took some family fall pictures.  Did not get many due to our state bird attacking us the whole time.  These are not the best but I thought they were cute. 



 
Halloween 2012.  Below is the neighborhood crew plus a ninja on the right that was just trying to trick or treat.


Riley was and is a blue power ranger.  He was so excited in this costume.  When he would see other kids dressed up as a red ranger (did not see anymore blue rangers) he would puff up his chest and say "they are on my team."  And he had the biggest muscles :)
 
Jax loves Batman and had most of his gear.  He also loved that Madison was batgirl.




No comments:

Post a Comment